Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Rating System for 2014

Hey romance readers, 

I hope your 2014 has gotten off to a good start with reading.  I just wanted to share a few updates here at Romance Witch Reviews.  
First, I kicked butt on my 2013 Goodreads Challenge, YAY! Since 2014 has begun I updated the 2014 reading challenge widget on my page and hope you will join in on the challenge with me.  
Second, I have made some changes to the rating rubric.  Some commenters found my "Rose rating"  rubric a bit too confusing and out there, so after feedback I have decided to change to a more easily followed "Heat rating" to rate the love and passion in a story.  See my Ratings page for more info and keep an eye out for the flames!
Third, I have decided to include a new "themes" section to each review which will give you hints what the story and the review will cover.  Some examples are: vampires, shapeshifters, BDSM, Ménage, etc. 
And finally to bring all these review changes together each of the ratings will now appear before the full review, allowing you to see just how much I loved the story before I explain why. 

I hope you enjoy these changes to my reviews and look forward to any feedback or ideas you may have for the future.  Please join me for another great year full of romance, passion, and fun.  

Keep Reading,
Michelle
The Romance Witc
h




No comments:

Post a Comment